Pointers: Must be patient! (that is an understatement with a 9 month old)
This class was more listening and watching. We paraded ourselves up and down the runway a few times. Class Four, Paul and I had to walk Ralph a second time together b/c he wouldn't walk with Paul by himself. Class Five today - Paul walked Ralph, I walked Coco. Seems easy enough.
Wrong! We have been trying to enforce loose leash walking since the first class on it and I am not sure where the patience is going to come from. Coco likes to pull, pull, pull and Ralph seems to like to pick up her bad habits. We'll have to walk them separately for a month (apparently) until they really get it down before we walk them together.
Sooo, here comes the testing of our patience!!! :)
P.S. The only entertaining element was that just about every dog in class pee'd on the floor this time at some point and Coco was going nutzo anytime Ralph and this other larger puppy got close to one another. I'm not sure if she was jealous or being protective. Thank goodness for raw hide to keep her little mouth busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment