Sunday, July 12, 2009

The start of our public personal life

Hi friends and family -

It's interesting that I work in technology and am just now immersing myself into some of the already well known social community tools that are out there but as you know - something has to give. Not everyone is on facebook nor wants to be on facebook and I'm proud to say that although I have a twitter account - I'm not much of a tweeter! :)

So here goes a lot of catching up on Coco's charades and our own as well. Until we have a human baby you'll just have to settle for hearing about our hairy dog baby for now. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Angela!! I am so excited that you are blogging. I can now stalk you proudly and publicly, instead of creepily peering into your windows as you sleep. ;)

    ReplyDelete