Coco loves to get into our laundry so we bought hampers. Guess what? She can not reach the laundry. Guess what else? She has now turned to playing around in the cat's litter box and picking out little treats. Paul a few nights ago said "she must be pooping in here" as he started to pick up something off the living room floor. I said "leave it there and I'll come take a look". I thought maybe something was wrong b/c it didn't look normal. I then decided to take a closer look. Yep, just what I thought - doggy has found the litter box. We have gone back to keeping the laundry room door shut when Coco is out now. Problem solved right? Nope - we had someone clean out the yard and put down compost so now the yard is one giant poo poo treat apparently. I think we'll going to the open field next door until it settles in more. :)
If only our human diets were so simple. ewwww
No comments:
Post a Comment